Monday, September 15, 2008

Why Rupert?

Well I wanted to be Rupert because, well lets face it Rupert is an awesome name. Before I was known as Lu Sporg, but my identity was compromised and I was forced to create this character Rupert. Though creating the Rupert character was some sort of an accident, I think it was a good choice. Some may refer to the switch as a blessing in disguise. 

Rupert is a laid back, chill kinda guy. He likes to rock out to whatever is playing on WRFL these days. He even likes to break it down with his buddies; Ratio and Charlie in second life! They all have some pretty ridiculously good moves! along with his super dance moves are super flying skills! After a couple crash landings he was able to land like a pro. Rupert travels through the island and even takes a ride in the hot air balloon when he has some extra time. 

Rupert's physical identity is in a process. He is a free spirit, so his look tends to vary from time to time. He likes to keep his image fresh, and current with his state of being. Some days he may rock the hat, or maybe a new haircut. Some days he may feel a little bit more bloated (don't we all) and it may show a little bit. Some days he likes to rock tight jeans, or on the bloated days maybe the looser jeans. 

So that was Rupert in a nutshell. Add him as a friend, then you guys can rock out to some WRFL together!

5 comments:

Mianna Turbo said...

did it not let you pick rupert?
hmm i wonder how come not!

Julianna Scribe said...

Rupert sounds fun! Maybe he can meet Julianna in SL as well and they can rock out together.

Phoolendu Naidoo said...

I too like the aspect of changing my character from day to day. It's fun because you can't do that in real life so easily!

Anonymous said...

I am the same way. I am still in the process of changing my avatar. I think it will take some more time and money.

--Meh Jigsaw.

LandRe said...

Rupert totally rocked that yellow shirt yesterday!^.- Yay! Go "Team Backline!!"