Sunday, December 7, 2008

UK Communities Presentation

I am not sure what type of visuals I will end up with for my presentation of the third floor of the William t. Young Library. I think I will probably end up using a poster. Everyone in the class knows about the library so this would just help them pay attention a little bit more. My poster will mostly be pictures. I think that everyone knows about the library but some people do not actually utilize it. I use the library all the time, but do not always use all of my resources that I should until the last minute. I think my project will also help people come to the library.... maybe. 
I think it will be easy for me to talk for a while. There are lots of things that I did not realize about the library that I do know after being in there so much. Maybe I will make people feel more comfortable going to the library if they know what it's all about! After seeing my presentation they will know what they edict is like on the third floor. They will know that it changes depending on the time of day. I think this is the case for many places that the change from day to evening causes a change in peoples attitudes.  
Hopefully my classmates will be willing to comment on my site and project. I think I will just ask if anyone has any questions at the end. 

No comments: