Sunday, December 7, 2008

Paper for Field Site

Writing this paper is turning out to be a little bit more challenging than I had anticipated. I think I can cram everything in there, but I am nervous about turning in my final paper. 
There are several resources on campus to use, the key is to actually use them.  So far the only resource that I have tried to use are the librarians- I emailed them to find out more about the history of the library. I am now just waiting for a response. Otherwise I rely on other people in the class to help me out, we talk about how each other's projects are going. 
Well I think that Landre is working on a similar type of place, we both are working on a place that is centered around academics, but there tends to be a significant amount of socializing in each place. Reecie and Walugo also have similar places to mine, people go to their sites to study too.  While they are both studying lounges, they are both studying places where people often go to study as well.

The people that I am working with for the DSP Showcase are everyone that wanted to work on showcasing Second Life at the showcase. This includes the members of "The International Back Line",  members of "ECSL", a lone member from "The Cholos". We are a large group, but I think that we will all work well together.

No comments: